Allstate Canvassing Neighborhoods to Help Customers Affected by Southern California Wildfires Begin the Claim Process
RANCHO CORDOVA, Ca. (December 14, 2017) – With wildfires burning in Southern California, Allstate is already responding and bringing claim employees into the areas to help customers.
Allstate is here to help.
From canvassing neighborhoods to setting up mobile claim centers in communities, those impacted by the wildfires need to have their claims handled quickly and efficiently so they can start to rebuild and restore their lives.
Allstate’s Catastrophe Response Teams are canvassing throughout the impacted areas, finding customers and helping them get the claim process started–on the spot. They are able to provide basic claim information and help address the customers’ immediate claim needs.
Allstate also has claim adjusters on the ground in the affected communities helping customers in California begin the claims process at Mobile Claim Centers in the Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles County, and San Diego County areas. Locations of the Allstate vehicles are continuously updated on our website.
Allstate customers whose homes or automobiles have been damaged or destroyed by these wildfires can file a claim using one of the following methods:
- Call or visit a local Allstate agent
- Call Allstate at 1-800-54-STORM (1-800-547-8676)
- Report a claim online or file your auto claim using QuickFoto Claim
- Visit Allstate claim personnel onsite at the listed locations.
Safety first when returning home.
Remember, personal safety comes first. When it’s safe to do so, consider the following tips when returning to homes in fire-affected areas:
- Make temporary repairs.Check your policy to see if it provides reimbursement for temporary repairs that are needed as a result of the fire to prevent further loss. Keep an accurate, detailed record of temporary repair costs to submit to your adjuster for possible reimbursement.
- Review your homeowners’ policy for additional living expense. Check your homeowner policy or contact your local agent or adjuster to see what coverage your policy may provide.
- Review your automobile policy.Talk to your agent to determine whether or not your auto insurance policy provides coverage if your vehicle is damaged by fire.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation’s largest publicly held personal lines insurer, protecting approximately 16 million households from life’s uncertainties through auto, home, life and other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass and Answer Financial brand names. Allstate is widely known through the slogan “You’re In Good Hands With Allstate®.” Allstate agencies are in virtually every local community in America.
# # #