Allstate Offers Insurance Claims Help for Customers Affected by Oklahoma Wildfires08/06/2012 - MANNFORD, Okla.
Allstate is committed to helping residents begin the rebuilding process following the Oklahoma wildfires and has sent additional claims adjusters and resources into affected areas to help customers begin the claims process.
Allstate customers whose homes or automobiles have been damaged or destroyed by this wildfire, or were ordered by civil authorities to leave their homes can easily file a claim using one of the following methods:
- Visit Allstate claims personnel on-site at 35903 West Highway 51 in Mannford, OK 74044
- Call or visit an Allstate agent
- Call Allstate at 1-800-547-8676
- Report a claim online at Allstate.com
In addition, Allstate is providing the following tips for homeowners when returning to their homes in the fire affected areas:
- Review your homeowners policy for additional living expense coverage. Customers who were ordered to leave their homes by civil authorities may be eligible for Additional Living Expenses (ALE). Please check your homeowner policy to see what coverage it provides. If you have any questions, please contact your agent or adjuster.
- Make necessary temporary repairs. Check your policy to see if it provides reimbursement for temporary repairs that are needed as a result of the fire to prevent further loss. Keep an accurate, detailed record of temporary repair costs to submit to your adjuster for possible reimbursement.
- Review your automobile policy. Talk to your agent to determine whether or not your auto insurance policy provides coverage if your vehicle is damaged by fire.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names. Widely known by its slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®," Allstate offers insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives, as well as via www.allstate.com and 1-800 Allstate®. As part of Allstate's commitment to strengthen local communities, The Allstate Foundation, Allstate employees, agency owners and the corporation provided $28 million in 2011 to thousands of nonprofit organizations and important causes across the United States
Contact:↑ Back to Top