Allstate Offers Insurance Claims Help for Customers Affected by the Little Bear Wildfire06/13/2012 - RUIDOSO, N.M.
With wildfires burning in Lincoln County, Allstate is already responding to help policyholders. Allstate is committed to helping customers begin the claims process.
Allstate customers whose homes or automobiles have been damaged or destroyed by this wildfire, or were ordered by civil authorities to leave their homes can easily file a claim using one of the following methods:
- Call or visit an Allstate agent
- Call Allstate at 1-800-547-8676
- Report a claim online at Allstate.com
In addition, Allstate is providing the following homeowner tips:
- Review your homeowners policy for additional living expense coverage. Customers ordered to leave their homes by civil authorities may be eligible for Additional Living Expenses (ALE). Please read your homeowner policy for coverage details. If you have any questions, please contact your agent or adjuster.
- Make necessary temporary repairs. It is important to make temporary repairs to prevent additional damage from occurring. Review your policy provisions regarding reimbursement for temporary repairs. Keep an accurate, detailed record of temporary repair costs to submit to your adjuster for possible reimbursement.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer, serving approximately 16 million households through its Allstate, Encompass, Esurance and Answer Financial brand names. Widely known by its slogan "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®," Allstate offers insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives, as well as via www.allstate.com and 1-800 Allstate®. As part of Allstate's commitment to strengthen local communities, The Allstate Foundation, Allstate employees, agency owners and the corporation provided $28 million in 2011 to thousands of nonprofit organizations and important causes across the United States.
# # #
Contact:↑ Back to Top