Allstate Assisting Texas Homeowners Impacted by Wildfires
Brings Mobile Claims Center to Bastrop
Allstate (NYSE: ALL) has set up a Mobile Claims Center in Bastrop to help residents in Central Texas impacted by the wildfires.
The self-contained mobile claims office is equipped with generators, satellite technology and high-speed internet connectivity so Allstate's National Catastrophe Team can provide customer claim support in areas hardest hit by the wildfires.
By visiting the Mobile Claims Center, Allstate customers will be able to start the claims process and ask questions about their claim.
The current Allstate Mobile Claims Center location is listed below:
The location of the unit is subject to change. For updated information, visit www.allstate.com/catastrophe/Mobile-Response-Units.aspx.
Texas Boot Company
733 Old Austin Highway
Bastrop, TX 78602
HOURS of OPERATION:
Monday through Friday: 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM ET
Saturday and Sunday: 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM ET
In addition to visiting the Mobile Claims Center, Allstate customers whose homes or automobiles have been damaged or destroyed by the wildfires can also easily file a claim using one of the following methods:
- Call or visit an Allstate agent.
- Call Allstate at 1-800-547-8676
- Report a claim online at Allstate.com.
Allstate is providing the following tips for homeowners when returning to their homes in the fire affected areas:
- Report possible claims promptly. Prepare to file an insurance claim by gathering all relevant policy numbers.
- Make sure your home is structurally safe. If your home has sustained serious structural damage, be extremely careful and be sure it is safe to be inside the home.
- Inventory your home and list damaged items before your adjuster arrives. An inventory can help facilitate the claim process after a disaster.
- Make reasonable temporary repairs to prevent further damage. Save the receipts for temporary home repairs as these expenses may be reimbursed as part of your homeowner's policy. Your adjuster will need this information.
- If your home is uninhabitable, review your policy to find out what additional living expenses your insurance policy may provide. Keep any receipts for expenses that may be reimbursed as part of your homeowners policy.
The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) is the nation's largest publicly held personal lines insurer known for its "You're In Good Hands With Allstate®" slogan. Now celebrating its 80th anniversary as an insurer, Allstate is reinventing protection and retirement to help nearly 16 million households insure what they have today and better prepare for tomorrow. Consumers access Allstate insurance products (auto, home, life and retirement) and services through Allstate agencies, independent agencies, and Allstate exclusive financial representatives in the U.S. and Canada, as well as via www.allstate.com and 1-800 Allstate®.
# # #