Our Shared Vision provides the “why, how and what” behind everything we do at Allstate. It leverages our strengths while providing the roadmap for our continued success. When we achieve this vision, we will truly put the customer at the center of everything we do. We will become an even more valuable company to our customers, associates, investors, our communities and society…a company with strong earnings potential and financial performance that sets the benchmark for our industry.
We are the Good Hands®: We help people realize their hopes and dreams through products and services designed to protect them from life’s uncertainties and to prepare them for the future.
To reinvent protection and retirement for the consumer.
- Honesty, caring and integrity
- Inclusive diversity
- Superior performance
We will grow the value of our company for our customers, our associates, our shareholders, our communities and society.
- Put the customer at the center of all of our work and provide the products and services they need in ways they want them.
- Take an enterprise view of our people and processes and work as a single team to advance Allstate rather than our individual interests.
- Provide superior returns to shareholders by growing and leveraging risk and return trade-offs.
- Focus relentlessly on those few things that will provide the greatest impact.
- Execute well-considered decisions with precision and speed.
- Hire carefully, develop and inspire aggressively, manage respectfully, empower, reward and celebrate appropriately.
- Be a learning organization.
Our Operating Priorities
- Consumer focus
- Operational excellence
- Enterprise risk and return
- Capital management